Registration for WCC 2023
On behalf of BHE1 Sports, we want to welcome everyone to the 2023 Western Challenge Cup tournament, being held July 13th to the 16th in Edmonton, AB. We are excited for the opportunity to Host the 2023 WCC tournament, and to provide a great experience for all that attends.
This years tournament will be played out of our home facility, and will house all 5 floors. This will be the first large scale tournament utilizing the brand new floor that was completed in the fall of 2022. With the completion of the new fields, we are excited to announce we have partnered with HOMELIVE, who will be livestreaming all games. Information with the Subscription package will be available soon.
We will be providing a pre order form for all WCC 2023 Merchandise, done by Alberta Sportswear. They will also be on site during the event.
We have blocked a vast number of Hotel rooms located within 15 minutes of the facility. Hotel information will be available soon.
- Edmonton Soccer Centre Facility
6520 Roper Road NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 3K8
- U11 Division - players born in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- U13 Division - players born in 2010 and 2011
- U15 Division - players born in 2008 and 2009
- U17 Division - players born in 2006 and 2007
- U19 Division - players born in 2004 and 2005
- Girls U16 Division - players born in 2007 and 2008
- Girls U19 Division - players born in 2004, 2005 and 2006
TEAM COMMITMENT DATE
- Looking to receive initial team confirmations by June 1st, if possible.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the number of teams and in which divisions.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
- All team registrations are done using this form.
- Your team manager or association WCC coordinator needs to have information input by June 1st.
- Once you have submitted the form you will receive an invoice to complete payment.
- Registration will not be confirmed until payment has been made.
REGISTRATION FEES & PAYMENT DUE DATE
- Registration team fees are paid by the participating ball hockey association.
- The cost per team is $1350. Payments are made by cheque, credit card or etransfer. Please ensure cheques are made payable to “CBHA”
- All cheques should be in the mail by June 22, for the cheque to reach CBHA on time
PO Box 22005, Kingston, Ontario K7M 7E0 - attention Treasurer
- Cheques can be post-dated to July 1, 2023